Coopers Sanitiser contains Sodium Percarbonate, an environmentally friendly cleaner/sanitiser for beer making equipment. One 280g pack, using 40g per application, is sufficient for 7 cleans.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT POSTAGE RESTRICTIONS APPLY*
- Limit of 3 per order due to 1kg postage restrictions.
- There are a selected number of locations we are prohibited to send this product.
Prior to placing your order please phone 1300 304 938 OR email email@example.com to find out if these restrictions apply to your postcode.
Whilst this product is Sold Out, we recommend you sanitise using Unscented Household Bleach.
To sanitise using Unscented Household Bleach:
1. Add ¼ cup of unscented household bleach to the fermenting tub.
2. Place all equipment in the fermenting tub, fill with cool water and let soak overnight.
3. Rinse out with hot water to remove all traces of chlorine smell.
4. The fermenting tub lid need only be cleaned then rinsed with hot water.